This microphone case will hold 12 microphones and also features an additional compartment for neatly storing the microphone wires. All microphones will be securely and snugly protected by the interior 1/2" foam lining that features 12 - 2" diameter holes x approximately 9" deep and a separated wire compartment inner dimensions are 5 x 8 x 10 1/2" high. These microphone cases are a great way to keep your microphones safe from damage while in storage or when they are being shipped and transported.These ATA microphone cases are constructed of 1/4" thick plywood with a black hard plastic laminate and completely surrounded with thick aluminum extrusion which is permanently machine riveted together. It is finished with all rust resistant recessed hardware and steel ball corners and includes a hinged lid. Outer Dimensions are: 18" x 10" x 12 1/2" high.
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, call or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- 1/4" Plywood
- ATA Construction
- Outer Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 12 1/2" High
- Compartment Inner Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 10 1/2" High
- Thick Plastic Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanently
- All Rust-Resistant Recessed Hardware
- Steel Ball Corners
- 12 - 2" Die Cut Holes (Approximately 9" deep)
- Complete 1/2" Foam-Lined Protective Compartment and Lid
- Hinged Lid
- Made in the USA