12 Microphones with Compartment
1/4" ATA Microphone Case
- ATA 1/4" Plywood Construction
- Thick Plastic Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanantly
- All Rust-Resistent Recessed Hardware
- Steel Ball Corners
- 12 - 2" Die Cut Holes (Approximately 9" deep)
- Completely 1/2" Foam-Lined Protective Compartment and Lid
- Made In The USA
This ATA microphone case will hold 12 microphones and also features an additional compartment for neatly storing the microphone wires. All microphones will be securely and snugly protected by the interior foam lining. These microphone cases are a great way to keep your microphones safe from damage while in storage or when they are being shipped and transported.
These ATA microphone cases are constructed of 1/4" thick plywood with a black hard plastic laminate and completely surrounded with thick aluminum extrusion which is permanently machine riveted together. It is finished with all recessed hardware and steel ball corners to meet ATA specs. The case has 12 - 2" diameter holes x approx 9" deep and a separated wire compartment. Approx OD is: 18" x 10" x 2 1/2" high. This is a very professional looking case.