Our ATA guitar cases with uncut foam layers come in 3 sizes and are constructed of 1/4" plywood with a thick plastic laminate on the outside and a bare wood inside. Sheets of foam are supplied for your own customization. Each case is assembled with heavy gauge aluminum extrusions machine split riveted throughout and the corners are protected by heavy gauge steel corners. All the catches and handles are spring loaded and the catches are recessed into the case for strength and shear resistance. These cases lid hinges open effortlessly. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
Please note: you’ll need to make sure you physically measure your guitar before purchasing this case. Also make sure there is enough room to leave AT LEAST a 1" border all around the cut out of the guitar.
- Standard Guitar Case: 43" x 16-1/2" x 4-1/2" (Inside Dimensions - Wood to Wood)
- Large Guitar Case: 45" x 18" x 4-1/2" (Inside Dimensions - Wood to Wood)
- Bass Guitar Case: 49" x 16-1/2" x 4-1/2" (Inside Dimensions - Wood to Wood)
- Key Locking Drawbolt
- 1 1/2" Thick Full Foam Top Lid And The Bottom Of The Case Is Filler With Assorted (Thicknesses)
- Layers of Foam To Be Cut Out For Guitar
- How to cut Foam: Trace Guitar on Foam with Flair Pen. Cut Foam with Sharp Kitchen Knife. Leave One Full Uncut Layer on Bottom (Usually 1/2"). Glue Layers Together Using White Glue or Contact Cement. Glue All Foam Into Case (Using Small Amount of Glue) and Let Dry Overnight.
- 1/4" ATA Construction
- Rust Resistant Recessed Catches
- Spring Loaded Surface Handle
- Foam Included For Customization
- 3/8" Plywood Upgrade Includes: Ball Corners, Recessed Hardware, Extra Large Corner Shoulders, Larger and Heavier Gauge Aluminum Angle and Extrusions for Perimeter, Extra Layers of Foam
- Optional Dolly Wheel with End handle option
- Made In America
When touring you need strong cases that can take a beating. I need some cases for my US touring rig, and I think I found it with this company. Will order more soon. Thanks!
Being in a international touring band for over 15 years I've spent thousands on custom cases where I had to trace my guitar and hope for the best.. These cases were built with a nice low profile ,perfect for touring these days with expensive luggage costs..The foam was easy to trace and cut to get a nice snug fit for each of my axes.. Im Ron Kachnic guitarist for Malignancy and I would endorse Road Cases USA !!!
- Usually Ships in 5-10 Business Days
- 25.00 LBS
- Free Shipping