Level 3 - Modified Roadie Series
- ATA 1/4" Plywood Construction
- Thick Rubberized Plastic Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanantly
- All Rust-Resistent Recessed Hardware
- Steel Ball Corners
- 3/4" Foam Lined Protective Interior
- Black Standard Colors; Options Available
- Made In America
The Level 3 Modified Amp Combo Cases by brand and model represent a step up from our Level 2 Roadie Jr. Series. This Amplifier Combo Case level is constructed of a 1/4" thick plywood with rubberized plastic laminate and heavy gauge aluminum extrusions riveted throughout. The cases are finished with large recessed catches, handles and steel ball corners. The interior contains a thick 3/4" foam lining, and the tray bottom is completely filled with 1 1/2" foam. This road case is designed for extensive travel.
Built for sturdiness, reliability and ease of use, Road Cases USA offers the premier choice in equipment transport and protection.