This innovative 28” pop up and tilt ATA pedal board case is practical. It is simple to set up and can also be used as a standard pedal board case if you prefer not to use the "Pop Up & Tilt" feature. It comes completely out of the case without fasteners. The case itself is constructed of standard 3/8" plywood laminated to a heavy gauge Nubtex vinyl laminate with interior dimensions 28" x 14" x 4 1/2" high above the pedal board and 1 1/4" below the pedal board. The catches and rubber gripped handle are recessed. All aluminum extrusions are used to assemble the case with a Velcro friendly carpet lined interior. The case is approximately 7" high in the rear when set up and 2" high In the front. Optional dolly wheels and end handle available.
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, call or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- 3/8" Plywood Construction
- Inside Dimensions: 28" x 14" x 4 1/2" high above the pedal board - 1 1/4" below the pedal board
- Recessed Catches
- Recessed Spring Handle w/Rubber Grip
- 1 1/4" Space Under Pedal Board - 4 1/4" Above
- Approx 2" High In Front
- Approx 7" High In Rear (when setup)
- Hold Down Blocks for Pedal Board when in Transit
- Nubex vinyl laminate
- Carpet Lined Interior
- Made in the USA
Would buy again.
- Usually Ships in 5-10 business dasy
- 30.00 LBS
- Free Shipping