Light Duty ATA Guitar Case With "Generic Cutout"
Fits Stratocaster - Telecaster - Les Paul
- 1/4 Plywood Construction On Sides
- Heavy Black Vinyl Laminate Exterior
- Strong Fiber Top and Bottom
- All Aluminum Angle and Valence Machine Riveted
- Heavy Duty Surface Mount Hardware
- Professional Die-Cut Generic Foam Insert That Can Be Customized for Personal Use
- Made In The USA
This generic Stratocaster guitar case is constructed of 1/4" plywood sides with a heavy black vinyl laminate on the face, and a strong fiber top and bottom also with the same laminate. All the aluminum angle and valence is permanently riveted together. Our strat guitar case special has all heavy duty surface mounted hardware to prevent shearing off in transit. The inside has a professionally die-cut generic insert that fits Strats, Teles, Les Pauls, and many other similar shaped guitars.
Please note: The cutout is not for any specific shape guitar and may require some adjustment cutting on your part. Measurements are approximately OD: 43" x 17" x 5" high and the weight is about 14 lbs.