* 3/8" Plywood ATA Upgrade Also Includes:
* Ball Corners Instead Of Flat Corners
* Recessed Handle Instead Of Surface Mounted Spring Handle
* Extra Large Corner Soulders Instead Of Smaller Size Shoulders
* Larger And Heavier Gauge Aluminum Angle And Extrsuions For Perimeter
* Medium Size Recessed Catches Instead Of Smaller Size Catches
* Extra Layers Of Foam To Accomodate For Thicker Case
* Case Closed - Height Approx 8" Thick
* Dolly Wheel With End Handle Option Includes:
* 1 3/4" Diameter Heavy Duty Barell Dolly Wheels
* Recessed Handle Opposite Dolly Wheels For Lifting And Dollying
Optional Diamond Plate Rubberized Hard Laminate
These ATA guitar cases feature an interior that has been generically precut for Fender strats, strat copies, telecasters, Gibson les pauls and similar shaped guitars. The Les Paul guitar case is built with ATA compliant, 1/4" plywood construction, ensuring optimal protection for your guitars. The hardware has been plated to be resistant to rust and corrosion, and the spring loaded handle has a rubber grip. This is a great guitar case at a cost-effective price for professional musicians.
*Note - The die-cut insert is not specific for any guitar. It is a generic cutout made to fit many body shapes reasonably well. Some modifications may be necessary
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2014
The case itself is well construced and very solid. Was disappointed in the cut out as a Les Paul does not fit snug and there is too much room and no support for the neck of the Les Paul. I'd rather pay extra for a custom cut out then the generic which doesn't give me a lot of confidence with some of my guitars.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Sep 2013
I bought this case for heavy travel and it looks like it will handle the road just fine. Streamlined, lightweight and strong. Good job guys!